Straight Answers about Invisalign
If you want straighter teeth, you don’t have to settle and suffer with a mouth full of metal. Discover how Invisalign® offers more than meets the eye.
How Does Invisalign Move Teeth?
Invisalign subtly and steadily shifts teeth into their ideal position by using carefully controlled force. While traditional metal braces also use force to move teeth, clear braces are able to control the timing of the force, as well as the amount. This makes sure that each tooth moves at the time determined by the treatment plan and directed by the Invisalign provider.
What Do Clear Braces Look Like?
Instead of noticeable metal wires and brackets, Invisalign simply looks like clear whitening trays. These clear braces are made of a thermoplastic material specially designed by Invisalign developers that can only be used with the treatment plan. Clear braces are also custom-made for each person, which makes this alternative to metal braces a more personalized type of treatment.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign over Metal Braces?
Invisalign has become the preferred alternative to traditional metal braces for a number of reasons, such as:
- Barely Visible – Since they’re made of clear material, Invisalign can’t be seen, providing maximum discretion and peace of mind.
- Removable for Ease – Invisalign can be removed when you eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth for maximum comfort and cleaning. But for the best and fastest results, Invisalign should be worn for at least 20 hours each day.
- No Soreness – Clear braces won’t irritate your mouth because they don’t have the sharp metal brackets and wires of traditional braces.
- Less Appointment Time – Without the need to adjust metal brackets and wires, you’ll spend much less time at your Invisalign provider.
- Virtual Preview of the Results – Before you begin treatment, your Invisalign provider can show you a virtual image of how your straightened teeth will look.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Lakewood Ranch, call Advanced Dental Care of Lakewood Ranch today at (941) 462-3706 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Lakewood Ranch. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Lakewood Ranch, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Lakewood Ranch.